- Metallic jewellery, partial dentures, and hair clips will need to be removed for the scan.
- If your dentist has made a radiographic guide (stent) for you to be scanned with, please make sure it fits properly and remember to bring it with you.
- These scans are not covered by medical insurance because they are not medical scans. Your dental insurance may cover the procedure. You can find out beforehand by calling your insurance company and finding out if they cover insurance code 02931.
- All aspects of this CBCT scan are the responsibility of 460 Main East Dental. However, our facility has the option of sending the data to the Specialists in Oral Radiology for radiographic interpretation and processing. If this is the case, the Specialists will accept full responsibility for the interpretation component of the CBCT scan.
- Referrals can be made by fax, email, or on our website.
© 2020 · 460 Main East Dental